Ines Beyer, MSc, author of “Death is Not the End”, our speaker on May 13, 2017
Ines Beyer will be speaking on the subjects in her book on death and the afterlife, research that suggests consciousness exists outside the human brain and body; insights out-of-body and near-death experiences can provide.
- Have you wondered what happens to your consciousness after your body dies?
- Are you hoping for, or believing in an afterlife, but just aren’t sure?
- Would you prefer more evidence that leads beyond religion, mediums, or blind faith?
Would you like to know:
- How we continue to live after physical death and what to expect.
- The three types of “deaths” (or deactivations), and how they affect our awareness.
- How we spend the period between lives and the importance of a life mission.
- Ways to come to peace with leaving this life, and letting family, friends, or partners go.
“This is the best book on death and the nature of the soul that I have ever read – and I have read most of them. A unique combination of research, empirical observation, and well-grounded theory, “Death is Not the End” is a jewel. Ines Beyer has contributed greatly to our knowledge of our nature with this publication. This deserves to be a best seller.”
– Denis Purcell, retired electrical engineer, secondary math and science teacher, and
president of the Los Angeles International Association for Near-Death Studies
“Personally, I have walked out-of-body in the afterlife, traveling well beyond the horizon of our perceived physical reality, during my own near-death experience. So, I know that the concepts of OBE and NDE are valid. I welcome this new model and will use it in my work.”
– Alan R. Hugenot, Ph.D., author of The Death Experience: What it is like when you die.
Ines Beyer, M.Sc., is the author of the book “Death is Not the End,” and winner of the International Excellence Body, Mind, Spirit Book Award. She volunteers and teaches at the International Academy of Consciousness (IAC), a leading non-profit organization in the field of Consciousness Science. Her book will be featured at the 2nd International Congress on Consciousness in Miami in May 2017. Born in Germany, she brings her passion for education, personal growth, and writing to Los Angeles, where she has earned her Master’s in Metaphysical Sciences.