Victor Zamora was 5 years old when he developed a very high fever. He died. He remembers being in a beautiful place that he recognized as ‘home’ and tried to understand why he had left it to begin with because this wasreally where he lived. Victor then returned to his body. He grew up, and went on to become a special ed teacher. But only 3 years ago, he had a ski accident. And he died. Again.
Victor will share this very personal experience of what happened during both near-death experiences, and how it has affected his life even today.
• Bring a sweater or jacket to the meeting, the room may be too cold
for some people.
• Email your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like
notification for last minute meeting changes.
- We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month, from 1pm-4pm at Unity Church of Tustin.
- Each meeting contains a break half-way through, and afterwards, questions and answers, and discussion. There is no pressure to participate in a discussion.
- Not everyone who attends has had a near-death or spiritually transformative experience. Everyone has their own reason why this group is of interest, and all are welcome.
- We encourage a donation of $10 per person for our expenses, but no one is turned away.
Unity Church of Tustin, 14402 Prospect Ave., Tustin, CA
From the North:
Take the 5 Freeway South to the 55 Freeway North. Exit at 4th Street/Irvine Blvd. Turn right. Turn left at Prospect Avenue. Church entrance is about 1/2 mile on right.
From the South:
Take the 5 Freeway North to the 55 Freeway North. Exit at 4th Street/Irvine Blvd. Turn right. Turn left at Prospect Avenue. Church entrance is about 1/2 mile on right.
Drive to the back of the church, turn left, and park. You will see classrooms. Enter Room 5 (the 2nd door you come to).
GRAB A BITE WITH US FOLLOWING THE MEETING AT MIMI’S CAFE
It’s an enjoyable extension of the meeting for more conversation, and getting to know people better with similar interests. Often, the monthly speaker is able to join us so it’s another opportunity to ask questions or share information. We meet at close-by Mimi’s Cafe. 17231 17th St., Tustin, (714) 544-5522. Directions: Leaving the church parking lot, turn right on Prospect. At 17th Street, turn Left. Get in right hand lane. A few blocks down, justbefore the 55 freeway, you’ll see Mimi’s on the right. This is a no-host meal.
We meet to talk about and share near-death experiences, questions about death and dying, and the latest information from NDE research. IANDS groups such as ours can be found in communities around the world.
Have you had a near-death or transformative spiritual experience you would be willing to share at a future meeting?
Please send an email to email@example.com, or call Robin at (949) 855-1102.
Our September speaker will be Kat Sanders, recently featured on Biography Channel’s “I Survived: Beyond and Back”, who will share about her near-death experience when she died from a brain aneurism. Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 8, 2012, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.